Firmware Brief Information
- Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6
- The PIXMA MX7600 All-In-One features high-performance versatility and exceptional reproduction. Thanks to its patented print head technology and 5-color ink system, you can produce superb photos with 4800 x 1200 color dpi1 resolution (max.), and fast, too: A 4" x 6" borderless print takes only about 43 seconds2. Canon's new PgR ink system uses a higher-intensity black pigment ink along with a clear ink and specially formulated color pigment inks. You'll see superior results on photos and graphics even when using plain paper, along with laser-quality text - perfect for business use. It's networkable via an Ethernet connection, and allows you to print from memory cards3, digital cameras, and even camera phones. Copies will be remarkably true to the originals, and when scanning photos you'll produce impressive 4800 dpi results. The built-in automatic document feeder (ADF) holds up to 35 originals and enables automatic duplexing so you don't have to wait, then manually turns over your 2-sided original.
- 12.32 Mb
- updated time
- 29 Dec 2009
- file format
- PDF Document
- Firmware Upgrade Utility
- Canon PIXMA MX7600 Firmware Upgrade Utility 1.050 Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6.
This is a program to upgrade the MX7600 software from versions 1.000 - 1.040 to version 1.050. If your MX7600 software version is 1.050 or later, the upgrade is not necessary.
- Supports Mac OS X v10.6.
- In the previous firmware versions, when the MX7600 was connected to the LAN and was in the power-saving mode (with the LCD turned off), a fax could not be received in some instances. In the upgraded firmware, this problem is rectified.
- In the previous firmware versions, when a certain network TV and the MX7600 were connected to the same LAN, printing from PC could not be performed in some instances. In the upgraded firmware, this problem is rectified
Canon PIXMA MX7600 Firmware Upgrade Utility 1.050 Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 was presented for free download to install, add, update, setup Canon Multifunction. please check the instruction manual published by your digital device manufacturer Canon to confirm product model, operating system, driver version.
The Firmware was collected from Canon official site. In order to ensure the right Firmware download, A official Firmware link from Canon is listed at first. If the official Firmware can not be downloaded, a copy of the official Firmware can be provided at local download server.
Opendrivers.com help you understand that opendrivers.com accepts no responsiblility for the Firmware, Canon PIXMA MX7600 Firmware Upgrade Utility 1.050 Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 . which you will download from the site, opendrivers.com. we cannot guarantee you can download the full right driver or manual from the driver or manaul download link and get the completely right information descriped above.