|Category:||Wireless and Bluetooth|
|File Size:||3.39 MB|
|Release:||11 Mar 2015|
|Update:||31 Jan 2018|
Modifications and Bug Fixes
1. Added the support of Tether APP;
2. Modified the Wireless network rules name as TP-LINK_XXXX, XXXX which means the last four character of LAN MAC address;
3. Imported the new security mechanism which only allowed one administrator at the same time;
4. Added SIP ALG function;
5. Add new login domain name as tplinkwifi.net and compatible with original login domain name. tplinklogin.net.
1. Fixed the directory traversal security bug;
2. Fixed the bug that router cannot forward the SSDP packet properly.
1. For TL-WR940N(UN)2.0/TL-WR941ND(UN)5.0
2. Old firmware’s configuration file can’t be imported into this new firmware because of the new security mechanism .
3. Your device’s configuration will be lost after upgrading, which means you need to configure your device again after upgrading.