Firmware Brief Information
|Category:||Wireless and Bluetooth|
|File Size:||4.17 MB|
|Release:||4 May 2016|
|Update:||30 Jan 2018|
Brand:TP-LINK, Product:Wireless and Bluetooth, Model: RE210 V1, Firmware: 160504, OS: All OS. TP-LINK RE210 V1 Firmware 160504 English was collected from TP-LINK official site for TP-LINK Wireless and Bluetooth. In order to ensure the right driver download, Official driver links from TP-LINK are listed at first. If the official driver can not be downloaded, a copy of official driver can be provided at local server download.opendrivers.com, download1.opendrivers.com, or dl2.opendrivers.com. Besides, Both the driver developer's home page and driver download and support page be provided as well in my TP-LINK page.
Official Driver Download
Backup Download Server
We will upload the drivers into our backup download server.
download.opendrivers.com download1.opendrivers.com dl2.opendrivers.com
Modifications and Bug Fixes
1. Fix the bug that the device name identified by the root AP will not be RE210 after WPS connection is established.
2. Fix the bug that the settings of the UerConfig.txt would have some difference with the web page in some scenarios.
3. Fix the bug that when using domain name to log into the management page of RE210, it would fail in some scenarios.
4. Fix the bug that DUT may associated with some rootAP with wrong wireless bandwidth in some scenarios.
1. For RE210(US)_V1.
2. If you're in a region out of United States, please do not upgrade US firmware. Click here to choose your region for the most suitable firmware.
Firmware Support Models
The driver can be applied to the following product models:
The Related Drivers