|OS:||Mac OS 10.2.8 or newer|
|File Size:||13.51 Mb|
|Release:||17 Dec 2004|
|Update:||26 May 2005|
- Update Now -> Photo_Desk_V_4_3_0.dmg << Official Server 1
- Download Now -> Photo_Desk_V_4_3_0.dmg Download Site 1 <<-- Backup Server
Kodak Professional DCS Photo Desk 4.3 Mac OS 10.2.8 or newer.
New in Version 4.3:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
Features in Version 4.3:
DCS Photo Desk can do the following:
- Lens Optimization adjustment for DCR images captured with DCS Pro 14nx, DCS Pro SLR/n, and DCS Pro SLR/c (requires firmware version 5.0.1 or newer).
- Paste Special control that allows the user to select specific edits when copying settings from one image to another.
- Creation of Exif V2.2 compliant Tiff and JPEG images.
- Browse raw and edited DCS/DCR images in folders on hard disks, CD-ROM, PC Cards and network servers using an efficiently laid out contact sheet interface that displays image settings in iconic form.
- Browse Kodak and non-Kodak JPEG images.
- Browse DCS Photo Desk and DCS Digital Camera-created TIFF images.
- Automatically monitor folders and add thumbnails to their display as new images arrive.
- Open multiple images in windows with variable view scaling from 10 to 200%.
- Control cropping, rotation, balance, lighting, exposure compensation, look, sharpening and noise reduction.
- Save image files as standard JPEG and TIFF files, with optional naming and sequence numbering.
- Optionally imprint GPS information into images saved in standard TIFF format.
- Automatically open converted files in any application.
- Copy and paste image settings.
- Drag and drop images between folders.
- Add image information, including IPTC-NAA record 2.
- Quickly review and tag high-resolution images.
- Launch KODAK PROFESSIONAL DCS Camera Manager.
- Select an RGB working space profile.
- Apply KODAK PROFESSIONAL Custom Looks V2.0 to your images.
- Print full images and contact sheets.
- Adjust exposure compensation automatically.
- Undo and Redo image editing and renaming commands.
- Adjust Exposure and Tone with a histogram curve tool.
- Fine tune Color Balance with independent slider controls.
- Preview image adjustments with a zoomable preview window.
DCS Photo Desk cannot transfer images from a tethered camera. Use DCS Camera Manager if you need tethered access to your camera. Use the DCS Acquire Module for MACINTOSH Systems or the DCS TWAIN Data Source for WINDOWS Systems if you need access to older SCSI-connected camera models, such as the KODAK PROFESSIONAL DCS 400 series Digital Cameras.
Supported Cameras in V4.3:
DCS 315, DCS Pro Back, DCS 330, DCS Pro Back Plus, DCS 520, DCS Pro Back 645C, DCS 560, DCS Pro Back 645H, DCS 620, DCS Pro Back 645M, DCS 620x, DCS Pro 14n, DCS 660, DCS Pro 14nx, DCS 660M, DCS Pro SLR/n, DCS 720x, DCS Pro SLR/c, DCS 760, DCS 760M, SCS 2000.