Utility Brief Information
Seagate ISO Image Utility
|File Size:||4.4 Mb|
|Release:||11 May 2004|
|Update:||25 Oct 2004|
Official Driver Download
- Update Now -> DWSE_EN.ISO << Official Server 1
Backup Download Server
- Download Now -> DWSE_EN.ISO Download Site 1 <<-- Backup Server
Seagate DiscWizard Starter Edition 10.45.06 ISO Image Windows 9x/ME/NT4/2000/XP.
Features: Solves many common installation issues by fast formatting and overcomes many capacity barriers.
- Download the latest version of DiscWizard Starter Edition.
- Boot to the DiscWizard Starter Edition floppy diskettes or CD.
- From the DWSE main menu, select the "setup your hard disc" option.
- Select the hard disc you want to install then click next.
- When prompted, select the operating system you plan to use or install.
- At the option menu, select "Easy Installation" and follow the system prompts. Easy installation makes configuration selections for you and will automatically install the default partition for that particular operating system. After a few "final warnings", the drive will be partitioned and formatted, and become accessible as a logical drive letter after rebooting. Press ENTER to continue.
- If you require custom settings, select "Advanced Options". For "advanced options" You will also be prompted to choose what type of partition you want depending on what the operating system supports. After a few "final warnings", the drive will be partitioned and formatted, and become accessible as a logical drive letter after rebooting. Press ENTER to continue.
- If a Dynamic Drive Overlay (DDO) is required, DiscWizard Starter Edition will give very important instructions for booting to the computer. You will be given an option and instructions for creating an Ontrack Boot Diskette (requires a floppy with the OS on it). You will then be prompted to remove the diskette from Drive A: and press RESET or CTRL-ALT-DEL to reboot.
- After re-booting, place the Windows Startup diskette or Windows operating system in the computer when prompted and start the install process.
Utility Support Models
The driver can be applied to the following product models:
The Related Drivers