Driver Brief Information
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7(all x32/x64)
- Using the Hammerfall DSP System RME's world famous Hammerfall technology is available not only on desktop computers, but also on notebooks! It doesn't matter if Mac or PC: each portable computer having a CardBus interface can now be upgraded to a mobile High-End and high-speed audio system - with up to 26 tracks and latencies down to 1.5 ms!
The new Hammerfall DSP System offers all its features both when used stationary or mobile: support for 96 kHz/24 bit, S/PDIF and ADAT optical, integrated mixer in TotalMix technology for complete ASIO 2.0 Direct Monitoring, independently to operate mixer desktop providing several submixes, DIGICheck in hardware for professional level metering with peak- and RMS values in broadcast quality, MIDI I/O and much more.
The Hammerfall DSP System includes fully developed and powerful drivers: Windows 2000/XP (ASIO multi-client operation with ASIO 2.0, GSIF 2.0 and MME) and Mac OS X (Core Audio, Core MIDI). The new hardware concept includes the possibility for hardware updates via software. Improvements and extensions of the hardware are thus possible without any problem, safety for the future included. Besides, the whole system supports hot-plugging. Card and I/O box can be connected or disconnected at any time without having to re-boot the computer.
The Hammerfall DSP System is a newly developed, extended version of the well-known Hammerfall series, more powerful, more flexible, more comprehensive. It consists of two variants:
- PCI Interfaces only: These are the HDSP MADI, HDSP 9652 and HDSP 9632.
- External I/O-boxes: These are the Digiface, Multiface and RPM. The interface to the computer can be a PCI card (desktop) or CardBus card (laptop). The I/O-box provides the connection to external equipment and processes all data.
RME's Hammerfall series is famous for its reliability, tremendous performance, high compatibility and the user-friendly design of hardware and drivers. The Hammerfall DSP System breaks into a new dimension of computer-based hard disk Recording, unsurpassed because of its numerous exciting functions and unique features.
- 467 Kb
- updated time
- 8 Nov 2009
- Audio and Sound
- 1 model
- file format
- PDF Document
- RME Hammerfall DSP Series Driver 3.082 Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7(all x32/x64). WDM streaming driver for the whole Hammerfall DSP System. WDM, WDM-KS, GSIF and ASIO for all HDSP and HDSPe cards.
RME Hammerfall DSP Series Driver 3.082 Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7(all x32/x64) was presented for free download to install, add, update, setup RME Audio and Sound. please check the instruction manual published by your digital device manufacturer RME to confirm product model, operating system, driver version.
The Driver was collected from RME official site. In order to ensure the right Driver download, A official Driver link from RME is listed at first. If the official Driver can not be downloaded, a copy of the official Driver can be provided at local download server.
|1||hdspmix.exe ||1.1 Mb/td> |
|2||hdsp.inf ||121.1 Kb/td> |
|3||hdsp.cat ||14.7 Kb/td> |
|4||hdspasio.dll ||22.5 Kb/td> |
|5||hdspasio_64.dll ||33 Kb/td> |
|6||hdsp.sys ||64 Kb/td> |
|7||hdsp32.exe ||641 Kb/td> |
|8||readme.txt ||7.9 Kb/td> |
|9||liesmich.txt ||8.8 Kb/td> |
|10||hdsp_64.sys ||95 Kb/td> |
Opendrivers.com help you understand that opendrivers.com accepts no responsiblility for the Driver, RME Hammerfall DSP Series Driver 3.082 Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7(all x32/x64) . which you will download from the site, opendrivers.com. we cannot guarantee you can download the full right driver or manual from the driver or manaul download link and get the completely right information descriped above.