Firmware Brief Information
- iCAMView PRO is designed to function more towards Home Automation and not solely as a remote viewer.
The most notable physical difference on iCAMView PRO is the additional RS232 port, which allows it to connect to additional device to expand it's capabilities. These additional devices are used primarily to receive warning from smoke sensor or door/window sensors, monitor the environment or authenticate an identity before granting access.
The ability to connect to an add-on device makes this version unique. User can connect to these device to enable additional features.
In addition, the user can also connect the following items to one of the two USB ports;
- 1.Wireless USB dongle to connect to a wireless access point.
- 2.USB Flash for local storage.
- 3.USB Hub to increase the number of USB ports available
- 4.High resolution USB camera (1280x1024, require firmware upgrade)
iCAMView PRO Features (Hardware Model: HCV91)
Additional features in iCAMView PRO:
- Larger LCD display.
- Plug & View in LAN or WAN (bypass Port Forwarding/NAT & DDNS setup)
- Just plut a Wireless USB Dongle for wireless access! See list of compatible Wireless USB Dongle here.
- Resolution supported: 160x120, 176x144, 320x240, 352x288, 640x480, 1024x768 and 1280x1200 (1024 & 1280 resolution require special camera and firmware upgrade.)
- Support more then two USB devices (by adding a USB Hub)
- ONE RS232 port for add-on device.
- Advanced Motion Detection; continuous or scheduled.
- Motion Tracking with a Pan-tilt camera using iMultiView.
- Digital Pan/Tilt with a static camera.
- Zoom to Custom Window or resize to update specific areas only.
- Horizontal Scroll Bar to control digital zoom / resolution.
Features enabled with RS232 add-on:
- Passive InfraRed ("PIR") sensor for accurate motion detection.
- NetFeeler Mini for temperature and humidity reading. Add smoke, gas and up to 7 door/window security sensor.
- Use with an Analog-Digital-Input-Output ("ADIO") adaptor for 8 channel Analog Input or up to 16 channel Digital Input / Output. *OEM only*
- Biometric Sensor for finger print scanning. *OEM only*
Features enabled with USB add-on:
- Use Wireless USB dongle to connect to a wireless access point.
- Add USB Flash disk for local storage (with firmware upgrade).
- Add USB Hub (with firmware upgrade).
- 3.44 Mb
- updated time
- 14 Aug 2009
- Web Cam
- 1 model
- file format
- PDF Document
- Camera Firmware
- iCAMView HCV91 Camera Firmware 3.3.CV91.9722.
Current Firmware Release Notes:
- 1.ADDED: iMage Server website will now also show iCAMView's WAN TCP port.
- 2.ADDED: Support for Raiden FTP server & Linux FTP servers.
BEFORE UPGRADING make sure:
- A.Your current firmware matches the items. OEM firmware have extra extensions. Upgrading the wrong firmware may result in your unit being bricked.
- B.Be sure to write down your existing firmware full extension before upgrading.
iCAMView HCV91 Camera Firmware 3.3.CV91.9722 was presented for free download to install, add, update, setup iCAMView Web Cam. please check the instruction manual published by your digital device manufacturer iCAMView to confirm product model, operating system, driver version.
The Firmware was collected from iCAMView official site. In order to ensure the right Firmware download, A official Firmware link from iCAMView is listed at first. If the official Firmware can not be downloaded, a copy of the official Firmware can be provided at local download server.
||3.3.CV91.9722.bin ||3.5 Mb/td>
Opendrivers.com help you understand that opendrivers.com accepts no responsiblility for the Firmware, iCAMView HCV91 Camera Firmware 3.3.CV91.9722 . which you will download from the site, opendrivers.com. we cannot guarantee you can download the full right driver or manual from the driver or manaul download link and get the completely right information descriped above.